WARNING: It can take up to 5 minutes once you're authenticated before you can get access to the Internet. Please, be patient.
You have to install the NorthSec Internal Root CA and your team certificate.
- Download the certificates (they were sent to you by email).
- Confirm the ca.crt thumbprint:
- Install the NorthSec 2015 Internal Root CA to your local machine's trusted root certification authority store.
- Install your team certificate to your current's user personal store. (and use your team's password)
Wireless (Windows 8)
- Connect to the `NSEC` wireless network using a certificate
- Trust the intermediate certificate
Wireless (Windows 7)
- Connect to the `NSEC` wireless network
- Select your team certificate
- Accept the intermediate certificate as the server's expected identity