Écoutez la diffusion
Outline of the presentation:
- SMART Health Card (SHC)
- Overview of the SHC framework, and of its overseeing organization VCI
- Security analysis of SHC, including: key management, cryptographic signatures, revocation of issuers and SHCs, and trust establishment (trusted issuer directory and auditing)
- Claims QR
- Presentation of the Claim QR framework for generic attributes
- Hash-based mechanism for selective disclosure of attributes
- Overview of the open-source specification and reference implementation
- Demo (issuance and validation of generic attributes)
Christian Paquin Principal Program Manager, Microsoft Research
I am a crypto/security specialist in MSR’s Security and Cryptography team. I’m currently involved in projects related to post-quantum cryptography, such as the Open Quantum Safe project. I’m also leading the development of the U-Prove technology. I’m mostly interested in identity and access management, privacy-enhancing technologies, smart cloud encryption (e.g., searchable and homomorphic encryption), and the intersection of AI and security.
Prior to joining Microsoft in 2008, I was the Chief Security Engineer at Credentica, a crypto developer at Silanis Technology working on digital signature systems, and a security engineer at Zero-Knowledge Systems working on TOR-like systems.