Be part of NorthSec’s history!
What is it?
Northsec is finally back in person, and we can’t wait to be together among humans again. So much so that we’re dedicating a whole room to reconnecting, opening our minds, creating, learning new things outside of the traditional scope of the conference and having fun with friends old and new.
We’re calling this new space the Community Room. We have a number of activities planned already - from a thieves’ den to workshops on rarely-before-seen methods to brew beer, from musical creation to learning to solder. All of this seconds away from the rest of the conference, in the same building.
We’ve invited organizations aiming to build up a resilient infosec community - and a resilient community time so you can connect with them.
If you are
- Someone with a special skill or interest who loves teaching others about it,
- A collective or nonprofit organization interested in meeting security practitioners,
- A maker, artist, anyone who thinks creating or sharing something during Northsec would be awesome,
Please contact us! We’d love to have you be a part of NorthSec history.
The soldering village will be open in the community room from:
- Thursday to Friday between 9:30AM and 4:30PM.
- Saturday to Sunday, it will move into the main CTF room. The opening hours will also stay 9:30AM to 4:30PM.
The soldering village is available to learn or improve your soldering skill. Beginner to expert level all welcomed. We have goodies for everybody:
- solder the bonus parts on the Badge (all parts included)
- solder the SAO from last year (all parts included)
- repair your broken electronics
- change your micro-USB device to USB-C (test run, very limited quantity)
- get replacement batteries for your dead badge